- To be eligible to play you must be a minimum of 19 years of age.
- Only eligible players will be listed on the game sheet at the time of play.
- In order to be eligible to play and attend the VIP Draft Party, individuals must meet their minimum fundraising goal.
- Teams must be comprised of a minimum of 15 players.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT AND RULES
- Each team is guaranteed to play two games.
- All games will consist of three 15-minute periods run time.
- All teams must be ready to play at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- If opposing teams have matching sweaters, the VISITING team must change.
- Standard non-contact rules apply.
- Only CSA approved equipment is allowed, except for out-of-town teams in which case the rules of their local governing body will apply.
- All players must sign the game sheet prior to start of each game.
- Fighting will result in an immediate and automatic tournament ejection.
- Any player receiving 3 penalties will result in immediate and automatic game ejection
- Tournament organizers reserve right to determine any additional or subsequent discipline.
- Persistent lack of control exhibited by a team will result in ejection of the team from the tournament.
- If a slap shot is taken (no penalty), the play will be whistled down and a face-off will be taken to the nearest neutral zone dot.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign individual players to teams, as appropriate, and increase or reduce the number of teams at their sole discretion.
- All tournament rules and regulations are subject to change, and any decisions made by organizers are final. Other conditions may apply.